Andy & Aaron
We had our hearts set on a St Lucian honeymoon after our wedding, and although we had to postpone our trip for 2 years, it was well worth the wait! Janus and his team were very accommodating.
Our driver, Jermal was fantastic helping us plan out each day, making reservations, and getting us where we wanted to be.
Some of our favorite things about our St Lucia Trip:
• Project Chocolat tour and chocolate making.
• Dinner at Treetop – this is an absolute must! The Indian fusion cuisine was amazing, and the treehouse is beautifully decorated with unbeatable sunset views.
• Tet Paul Nature Trail – this fit our comfort leel for vacation hiking and came with breathtaking views!
• Sunsets and stargazing from the Villas roof.
• Dinner at Dasheene – it’s up high and close to the Pitons, plus the food is decadent.
• Driving Tour with Jermal – We stopped at different view Points and local attractions ( Like Toraille Waterfall) around Soufriere. Shoutout to Jermal for his excellent photography skills! Make sure to ask him to make you rum punch – he’s a punch genius!
• Pounty’s Pizza - we like to try pizza wherever we go and this was a nice surprise.
Sadly our boat tour and beach bbq were cancelled due to rain, but that’s all the more reason we need to come back! We’re going to really miss our morning coffee on the balcony. The beautiful scenery and climate, and just how kind everyone has been!
Our most sincere thanks to Janus, Kim, Jermal and everyone else on the team. We hope to meet again soon!
St. Lucia Airport Service
THIS IS ONLY A FEW OF THE 3,000+ REVIEWS
Non-stop service UVF Hewanorra Airport (direct service from hotel pickup to drop off, no stops)